This is just the tip of the iceberg! My last buying trip in Burgundy last month was amazing; many miles driven but it was so worth it, I found some real treasures.
- Beautiful hand worked and very decorated pure linen sheets
- Simple heavy linen sheets
- Unused metis sheets; two or three pairs, great for curtains
- XL metis sheets – to actually use as sheets!
- Mattress tickings, striped and damask
- Sets of damask napkins
- Unused hemp and linen panels
- 19th century hemp sheets
- Fun striped tea towels, red, blue and multi coloured
- Pairs of European pillow shams
- Cute as can be fine cotton nighties
- Pretty summer tablecloths in linen and cotton
But it’s selling fast, so please get in touch quickly if you have a specific requirement.
The mobile shop will be up and running next week – just drop me a line and I’ll come to you (within approx 50 mile radius of Guildford – but it’s always worth asking as I’m often on the road!)